Friday, October 24, 2008

Voodoo Music Festival

The Voodoo Music Festival starts today. I wish I could say that I was going to be there, and was going to take pictures, write reviews, etc... However, we aren't a huge music blog (yet). Instead, this weekend I'll be moving a bunch of stuff to my new apartment, helping Asher tile, and doing laundry. I'll listen to all of the great acts that will be there this weekend though, you'd better believe it. You can also watch the festival, as far as I can tell, live as it is happening in New Orleans on their home page.

Here is a list of just a few of the bands performing:
R.E.M.
TV On the Radio
Devotchka
Erykah Badu
Mars Volta
Cold War Kids
Lupe Fiasco
Wyclef!
Joss Stone
Eli "Paperboy" Reed and the True Loves
Tokyo Police Club

Here's to becoming bloggers with power and free tickets to music festivals.

Cheers.

1 comment:

chad said...

we'll take over the world with our fair, concise blogging. we will.