Wednesday, October 29, 2008

How could I forget?!

What am I doing talking about Missy Higgins (see below) when 3OH3! is coming tonight?

Asher introduced me to these guys a few months ago, and all I could do was laugh, cause it's actually good.

Who knows whether or not they started this thing out as a joke or not, but it's not a joke anymore.

3OH3! are white boys from Boulder, CO who rap like Three 6 Mafia. It's actually kind of ridiculous... cause, I'm not kidding, it's good. Really it is. I don't know how. I don't know who they sold their soul to in order to make these beats, but it works. Sometimes I don't believe it, but then I here them on the radio of a retail store in Salt Lake (that actually happened) and I think, I guess people really do like them. How? I just don't know.

My apologies to Missy Higgins, but if you are going to choose a show tonight, I would definitely recommend this one. It'll be way more fun. Really. They'll be at The Avalon theater.



Too funny,
Tim

No comments: