Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Missy Higgins @ Club Sound tonight

Guys, if you were sitting there thinking "man, I really wish I could get this certain someone to make out with me tonight", go to club sound tonight and it'll be like magic (come on, we all know you were thinking that, don't try to deny it).

Joshua Radin is mostly annoying, but possible to get through without killing yourself (harsh? maybe).

Missy Higgins will be absolutely enjoyable, so much so it will be worth sitting through the other guy.

You can stream their albums on both of their websites, so I'll let you make the decision on how much you like them, but it will be a good show. Mark my words.

Here is a video...



Yes, I understand that sometimes I listen to some of the girliest music ever, but I can't help it, I was raised on the cardigans and the cranberries!

Tim

No comments: