Friday, October 17, 2008

Am I crazy or is Ryan Adams?

I think chances are Ryan is a bit more nuts than myself, not that I want to paint the wrong picture or anything, he makes awesome music, but... well... what can I say? The dude seems a little unstable. See "Halloween Head", this, or his blog. I like him just as much as the next guy, but I mean... come on.

Either way, he and his band have a new album coming out soon called "Cardinology". You can pre-order it on itunes, it's going to be good. It doesn't mean you're nuts if you like it, really it doesn't, I promise.

I feel more crazy just trying to find stuff for this post however. I know that he has been releasing cover songs in anticipation of the new album, but I can't find a link to them, and if I keep looking (like I have been for the past 1/2 hour) I might write a song about having a christmas tree head or something.

Here is a cover of Wonderwall by Oasis for your troubles.

No comments: