Monday, January 7, 2008

I'm not quite sure... yet


Do you like Neutral Milk Hotel? Of course you do.

Do you like Beirut? Of course you do.

Do you like Devotchka? Of course you do.

Then you know you'll like Sgt. Dunbar and the Hobo Banned. I really can't figure out what their deal is. They're good, and have similarities to the above bands. Maybe a little more time with them and I'll be able to get a hold on what they're all about, for now, I'm just going to enjoy the zillions of songs on their website.

1 comment:

Alex said...

thanks for listening and doing a post on us, and using that picture which is a personal favorite of mine. I know our website can be quite confusing with all the songs and general lack of organization but get in touch if you want our real albums to get a better understanding of us or if you just have questions you want answered I'd be happy to spend some time on them.

Cheers,
Alex & the hobo banned
am3081@gmail.com