Tuesday, November 20, 2007

let me tell you a story about a man named finn


Let me just say that I should be writing some kind of paper right now, school is still ridiculously busy, but this semester is almost over. Regardless of my intense end to a semester, I'm writing this post because I love you all so much, and you just need more, MORE!

OK, since Chad has been on his world wide tour of music lately I thought I'd join him. Liam Finn is pretty much the hottest thing in the southern hemisphere. His album, "I'll be lightning", is what I like to call "the cat's meow" in Australia, New Zealand, etc... It was released this past year to other parts of the world, and we'll be getting it in the U.S. in 2008, so you'll have to buy it as an import if you just can't wait. Finn creates, simply put, pure pop genius. If you don't believe me, well then I hate you... OK I love you, I'm sorry. Either way, here is a video of one of his singles so you don't have to do much searching to see how awesome he is.



Hopefully we'll be able to see some tour dates in the U.S. after his album is released here.

No comments: