Wednesday, November 28, 2007

how come no one ever comments on my posts?

Seriously, is my musical taste not good enough for you people? Or am I just the Solid Ground Cafe version of Andy Kauffman and no one gets my jokes?

These two bands are made to get your feet moving. Actually, I don't really know how much I would listen to either one long term, but they're fun for a little while, if you just want to get your body moving to the beat that just won't stop, take you to the top, make you wanna pop (that's a dance move right? I don't know).

Anyway, heard these two bands while driving along listening to some sirius blog radio, which in its own right is a beautiful thing. Muscles reminds me of a dance pop version of TV On The Radio. They're on the verge of being strange, but it's still good. Listen to the song Ice Cream, it'll get your feet moving.


Junior Senior is a hip hop group from Denmark who has actually been around for a couple years, and we're just now starting to catch on here in the states. They have a little bit of an old school hip hop feel to what they do. It's good, check it out. You can play them at your christmas parties, and watch Grandma get down.

Last, but not least, for you Jason Mraz fans, La Blogotheque just did some stuff with him. I don't really listen to a lot of his stuff, but in usual Blogotheque form, his videos are really cool.

3 comments:

chad said...

people don't comment me either. it's cause we're old guys and not door girls. such is our lot my friend.

Tim Glenn said...

yeah, it stinks to be old dudes and not young girls...

wait...

Anonymous said...

junior senior is pretty sweet and my favorite blogotheque videos have to be menomena, i loved the litte kids dancing in wet and rusting.