Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Remember Disney's Tarzan?



If you had said to me two months ago "hey Tim, wouldn't it be awesome if Phil Collins made an album based on an African sound?". I probably would have just laughed. I mean, I love Phil as much as the next guy, truly, Sussudio? Genius...

But to me...

Phil+Africa = Tarzan.


Maybe that's why Esau Mwamwaya took the headliner off of his myspace that proudly stated he was "the African Phil Collins", or maybe Phil got pissed and made him take it off, either way it doesn't have a whole lot to do with his music, just a way to fill up some space on this blog...

I don't think Esau will be huge, I don't even know how many people will like his music, but I can't stop listening to his song Chalo. It's awesome. Makes me want to jog, or lift some weights during a montage, or something like that.

No comments: