Sunday, October 21, 2007

kicking it old school

I'm currently in Vegas, staring out of my room of the largest super 8 motel in the world, it's been a pretty incredible day, but also very long.

Before I left the comfort of Salt Lake for the un-comfort of Vegas I managed to stop off at Randy's Records on 9th. I love vinyls. I'm not a huge collector, in fact my collection could easily be called less than mediocre, but it's getting better. Anyway, I bought Cat Steven's "Tea for the Tillerman" and Elvis Costello's "My Aim is True". I'm very excited to get back home and listen to them while sipping on some juice, and by juice I really do mean juice, c'mon.

So now it's called xxxradio Chad? Not bloody likely. I would love to go to the boss cafe with you though, in honor of such an awesome name here is this video. By the way, I found out why they call him the boss.

No comments: