Thursday, October 18, 2007

Canadians from Italy


So you've been sitting at home thinking to yourself "seriously, where am I going to find some clever "good" Italian rock pop?". I know, I know, I do it too, but I've got good news for you. You can stop looking.

The Canadians, no not the french/british descendants from the north but the Italian band of the same name, will quench your thirst for simply good music. As I like to put it, it's music that will be friends with your ears. You can download their single for free here. Personally, I feel like it's one of those cases where their single isn't necessarily their strongest song. Check it out anyway, or listen to the samples on Itunes and buy it.

Also I've been listening to these guys non stop: Low Low Low La La La Love Love Love

No comments: