Friday, December 14, 2007

"Centuries Before Love and War"

Stars of Track and Field's cd "Centuries Before Love and War" is probably now one of my favorites. I recieved it for my birthday in November and I have been really listening to it lately and realizing how lovely it is. I really enjoy the depth of it all. If you are a fan of calmer music with a little twist of something else thrown in you should most definitely check this cd out. It's amazing. What's even more amazing is that I'm actually sharing this... i'm so nice a lot.
P&L

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love Stars of Track and Fields CBLW too. I bought it off of Itunes last year before they even released it on cds. I'd never really heard of them, but I fell in love with them instantly.

Their first time to salt lake was great. They opened for The Long Winters, and me and a few other people besides me were just their for them. We were all pretty stoked in the end after talking to them/seeing them live.

They came back and opened for the Cary Brothers. As my luck would have it this show was 21+ and I was a month away from 21.

They are working on a new album right now,and I'm anxious to hear it as they played a couple of their new songs live when I saw them.